Warp bar showing bookmark tag?

Have the warp bar show the type of level it is via the bookmark tag so say the tag is a puzzle or it’s a music level and that is what will show up. Ask due to some level titles being in Japanese,Spanish,French or whichever other language and it would possibly help to know what you are about to handle unless the person has purposely categorized it incorrectly.

6 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea.

It would kind of be like an extension of the tag filter that’s currently in Warp World. I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult to get the META data from the bookmark website, no more difficult than the WR, clear rate, and other things… but who knows. I’m dumb and don’t know how programming works.

2 Likes

I think it’s a good idea. But how would you want it displayed? Similar to the WR, Clear Rate, Levelname where it fades in and out? That seems like the best idea to me currently.

BTW, please be sure to vote for features you want to see.

4 Likes

I dig that idea, for sure. But maybe if it’s visibility could be made toggle-able by the streamer. I enjoy going in and sometimes not knowing what type of level is about to happen.

3 Likes

Do believe it would be best as another piece of info to be faded in and out yes partly due to the possibility of not everyone tagging their levels and taking up more space as a separate thing on the warp bar would be too much. Also on the would like to believe positive side it would help encourage people to actively tag their levels on the bookmark site.

3 Likes