Warp World Bot Incorrectly Replying in Chat

When I first started using Warp World multiqueue for MM2, everything was working correctly. For the past 2-3 weeks however, the warp bot has been sending confusing responses that are almost never true. When people type !add, the level will be added correctly to the queue, but the bot often will say that the viewer’s level doesn’t exist. Sometimes it will respond by saying that they used the incorrect format. Whenever a viewer types in other commands, such as !list, the warp bot will often say that the viewer has no levels in the queue despite the queue having their level and working perfectly fine. I tried reconnecting the bot account, but this did not fix the problem. I honestly don’t know what is going on, and am not very tech savvy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

It appears that you are running both WarpBars at once: the Multiqueue one and the old SMM1 queue. Check if you have a scene in OBS with the old SMM1 WarpBar. If you don’t play SMM1 anymore, delete the scene (or at least the browser source). If you want to keep it, make sure that the browser source has “Shutdown source when not visible” checked.

If this isn’t the problem–if you don’t have two WarpBars running–let us know.

1 Like