Zelda Wind Waker - Effects never ended

Ok, so I closed CC then re-opened and waited about 30 seconds or so before attempting to click on games selection. Unfortunately, no change.

What anti-virus software do you have on your PC? It seems that it’s blocking the connection to the server, are you seeing any alerts or notifications when you open it?

I’ve got CC running as an administrator to avoid issues, but I do get a notification saying “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” when I open the app.

That’s typical when you launch an application as administrator. Is the game selection working now?

Unfortunately not

Gonna go back to my last question then.

What anti-virus software do you have on your PC?

i think the basic window anti-virus…

Click the ^ down by your clock in your system tray and screenshot that area.

Was looking more for something like this.

sorry

the yellow ! was there because i had “app & Browser control” off

Alright thanks.

In Crowd Control, click About Crowd Control at the bottom left, on the right-side there is a circle with an i inside it. Double click that, and it should bring up a new panel on the right side of the app.

You may need to make the app larger to find the “Console” tab like in my screenshot.

Click that, and then press Ctrl+R.

See if you can still not click Game Selection, if you cannot, post a screenshot of the console log that should have a bunch of info.

this was after doing the ctrl+r

All looks good there, and you can’t click Game Selection still?

unfortunately, i cannot

Try logging out and logging back in again? Leave the console open.

ok, that seems to have broken CC even more

Press Ctrl+R again.

…oh yeah. Ctlr+R seems to have refreshed it, but i still cannot click on game selection