Give bots more power!

You should give bots more power. They deserve it!

6 Likes

Huh. so now we have a botJaku and a Jakubot (Discord)? Are you cloning yourself?

1 Like

They already have the power to ban. I know from experience.

2 Likes

They also have the power to break your heart. Lookin’ at you, botJaku :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

This is how the revolution starts. Resist!

1 Like

Is it possible to make a command with the bot so if someone is AFK that we can move there level to the back of the queue instead of just removing it entirely?

1 Like

Re-ordering of levels in the queue is something people have asked for. You should put the feature request in.

You can have your Warp World queue ignore offline people for commands and stuff under Settings if you want to do that. But I highly recommend using the !call command if you are using Warp Bot since it works really well and is extremely useful!

1 Like

Didn’t realize a !call function existed, definitely going to start using it. Just curious, is there a way to edit the time allotted for the submitter to respond?

1 Like

Not yet, right now limited to 45 seconds. Theres just so many settings all over the place that it’s kinda a hard spot to figure where to put it. @thedurland maybe we should make it a query string param? No query means 45 seconds and ?time=120 changes it to 120 seconds. Would be easy enough and could update the bar to pull that value whenever we figure where to put it on the site!

1 Like

At the time of writing this there’s not. Call hasn’t officially been announced yet thus not everyone knows about it, but once it is there’s gonna be such settings to customize it. “!callrand” is also a things if you wanna call a random level.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good solution for the time being :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info. Also, I was curious, is there a way to allow Twitch moderators to use WW commands in chat? I thought it was set up this way, but when I tried on my Mod account, the commands don’t work.

2 Likes

Some commands, like !allow and !block will work for moderators. The !close & !open commands are meant for the streamer only since really only you would really know when you want to do that. Theres a lot of stuff that needs to be done to the bot commands to make them more useful and open to allowing users to assign who can and cannot use them. It’s a big project and is something that I know needs to get done. Just time is not on our side!

4 Likes

Gotcha, not a problem. It’s easy enough for me to to just use the primary account rather than my individual name. Just wanted to make sure there wasn’t currently a system in place to allow for Mods to use certain commands.

Thank you and keep up the great work, Warp World is amazing!

1 Like

More Bots!! More Power!! I only WISH I could be a Bot!!

:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:

(Edit: Needed more :robot: emojis!)

:robot: :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:

@jaku’s idea became reality. Until the feature it’s publicly announced you can edit the timer by appending &calltimeout=SECONDS to your warp bar in obs.
For example http://warp.world/warp-bar?streamer=xxx&key=xxx&calltimeout=30
You can however not set it to less than 15 seconds.

4 Likes

I was wondering where it was on the website. I hadn’t seen !call on there, but knew Jaku, Glitchcat, and XWater used it. I just figured it was something they made themselves on Ankhbot.

1 Like

Noice! Thank you for doing this :slight_smile:

1 Like